The Moran Square Diner
The Moran Square Diner Crowd Share 1
The Moran Square Diner has been in Moran Square near the intersection of Lunenburg and Main streets since the early 1940s. It was first listed in a city directory under that name in 1943, owned by a Mitchell J. Vitelli. Prior to that, the diner location was listed in the early 1920s as a lunch wagon under the ownership of Michael Haddad. From 1926 to 1943, the business was owned by Herbert Friedricks.